copy text from image
copy text from image is most widely searching question. Today, we are sharing how to copy text from image using Microsoft Office 2007 or higher version.
- Microsoft OneNote 2007 / Microsoft OneNote 2010
- A image have written something.
Step by step procedure to copy text from image
- Click Start Button
- Click All Programs
- Click Microsoft Office
- Click Microsoft OneNote 2007 / 2010
- Now Click on Insert
- Click on Picture
- Browse for the image you want to insert in OneNote
- Right click the image
- Select copy text from image
- Paste copied text anywhere.
- Press Windows + R button
- type onenote
- follow above step 5 to step 10.