Setting Godaddy email on Android
We’ve noticed that many of our clients having problems in setting godaddy email on android mobile. So that we’re sharing the tips and easy method on setting godaddy email on android mobile.
1. Open Email App on your Android Mobile
2 If you’ve already setup any email ID, Press Menu Button, Tap on Settings and Tap on Add Account otherwise follow step 3.
3. Enter Email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) & Password
4. Tap on Next Button
5. Tap on IMAP (It will allows you store emails on remote server)
6. Enter IMAP Server Name as mail.domain.com
7. Enter Port Number 143
8. Tap on Next
9. Enter SMTP Server name as mail.domain.com
10. Enter Port Number 25
11. Tap on Next
12. Tap on Require Signin
13. Your Username & Password will be autofilled
14. Tap Next.
15. Give your name which you would like to display on outgoing message.
Following above tutorial will hep you Setting Godaddy email on Android.